Originally, this was to be a blog about my preparations to enter the TGO Challenge in 2012. For a variety of reasons that didn't happen, so this has now become the repository for my outdoor musings.


Wednesday 8 December 2010

Frosty.

Not much fun being a window cleaner in this weather. I worked on Monday and most of my kit froze solid, and I had to spend a happy 15 minutes deicing windows on an unheated conservatory that I had started to clean...

So as the weather here was even colder yesterday I went for a stroll up on to Leckhampton Hill. We've had some odd weather here this week, it's not snowed but the fog has been freezing so everything is getting covered in a sort of hoar frost. It all looks very pretty.

Some pics:


On the way up Sandy Lane.



Lonesome Pine
.


Frozen Frond
.

Wish I'd brought my crampons! Steep and very slippy!

1 comment: